Offering you exclusive financing packages for clients of Courtenay at Mulgrave Park.
Be sure to connect with our mortgage specialists today for further details!
Courtenay at Mulgrave Park
This new development in West Vancouver is brought to you by British Pacific Properties, offering 7 stories and 39 units of luxury living. Prepare to indulge in endless water and mountain views as you experience a redefined way of living unlike no other.
PURE WEST COAST
Nestled in woodland, hugging the hillside, overlooking an ocean panorama, this peaceful retreat is the choice of those who would rather admire the city from across the water than live amidst its hustle and bustle. After dinner or the theatre downtown, come home to a soundscape of birdcalls, falling water and the forest’s rustling boughs.
The 39 residences range from one-bedrooms of 700 square feet to penthouses that span 3,700 square feet. Regardless of size, all interiors embody the unparalleled attention to detail that has been a British Pacific Properties hallmark since 1931.
LIFE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
The fine restaurants, designer boutiques and concerts of a world class city are just minutes away. Yet Mulgrave Park is a 10-acre backyard nature sanctuary. The paved Mountain Path-friendly to strollers and bikes -leads to forested trails for walking, hiking. mountain biking and snowshoeing. Mulgrave School is within short walk as will be the much-anticipated future Cypress Village.
- Photovoltaic solar panels
- Electrified vehicle car sharing
- Induction cooktops
- Landscape walls from local stone
- Milled timber from site will be re-purposed into the building as structural elements
- High efficiency, non-GHG emitting heating and cooling system
- Green roofs
- Nestled in the forest with sweeping vistes of the Burrard Inlet and Georgia Straight
- Colour Schemes: Oak and Walnut
- Perfect combination of indoor and outdoor living
- Air Conditioning
- Engineered hardwood flooring
- Natural gas barbeque connections on terraces
WORLD CLASS AMENITIES
- Footsteps from your outdoor playground: walang, hiking and biking trails, ski and snowshoe opportunities nearby
- Glass bridge with sweeping views of Burrard Inlet, Georgia Strait and beyond
- Underground parking
- Designated car wash station
- Residents Lounge with food prep station
- Secured Building access with Intercom